- Eid-Ul-Adha ie. Bakri Eid is a festival of sacrifice, particular the dearest one. (Virtue of Sacrifice)
- It is the festival that upholds God’s command, over and above the most lovable matter of one’s life. ( Obedience of Supreme )
- The feast is also known as the “Feast of Sacrifice”
- In regards to the sacrifice of the animal, it is later divided into three portions. ( Act of sharing )
- One to the needy.
- One share is retained with the family.
- And the third share is offered to the relatives.
Eid Mubarak to all our readers